August 30, 2008
This one is my mum’s recipe.
- 1 onion
- 1 (or more to taste) cloves of garlic
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 bunch of spinach
- 3 eggs
- tumeric, salt and pepper to taste
- herbs (mint, corriander, parsley, chives)
- 1 Tbs rice flour
- Fry the galic and onion after chopping them finely
- Add chopped spinach and herbs. Sauté until soft
- Mix rice flour with a small amount of cold water until dissolved. Add to spinach mixture. You can add more rice flour solution until a creamy consistency is reached.
- Fry eggs in a separate pan with the tumeric. To fry eggs, break them into the hot pan and mix the whites and yolks when whites are beginning to set.
- Add lemon juice and seasoning to taste.
Serve with rice and smoked fish.