November 19, 2011
Kalamata Olive Tapenade
This recipe is from: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/kalamata-olive-tapenade/detail.aspx
I used it for making little hor d’oevures, by spreading it on crostini, and topping it with goat cheese and chives.
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place the garlic cloves into a blender or food processor; pulse to mince.
- Add the olives, capers, parsley, lemon juice, and olive oil Blend until everything is finely chopped.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper