June 7, 2017
Egg Free, Nut Free and Dairy Free Chocolate Cake
Recipe from here .
I use this to make cupcakes for school birthday parties, were kids can have allergies.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup canola oil (or any vegetable oil)
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup water
- Preheat oven to 180C degrees.
- Put patty pans in cupcake tray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Add all liquid ingredients and combine with whisk just until blended.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 30 minutes or until tester comes out clean.