Chocolate Chip Cookies
Makes approximately 48. I modify these to not include any choc chips, I guess they should be called almond biscuits instead. Simply substitute all the choc chips with about half a cup of ground almonds. Decorate with whole blanched almonds, macadamias, or flaked almonds (or anything else you'd like).
- 180g butter
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups self raising flour
- 250g dark choc chips
- 1/2 cup white choc chips
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Beat butter and sugar until creamy, bean in sweetened condensed milk. Add flour, stir until combined.
- Add choc chips
- Roll teaspoonfuls of mixture into small balls, place on lined trays and press gently with a fork
- Bake for 15 min, until golden