- 2 cups cabbage
- 1 medium grated carrot
- 1/2 chopped green capsicum
- 1 chopped apple
- 5 tablespoons yogurt, lowfat
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise, lowfat
- 1 teaspoon lemon or lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon dill (fresh or dried)
- Wash the cabbage. Cut it into fine shreds, until you have 2 cups of cabbage.
- Peel the carrot. Grate it with a grater.
- Chop half a green capsicum into small pieces.
- Remove the core, and chop the apple.
- Put the cabbage, carrot, green pepper, and apple in a large mixing bowl. Stir together.
- Put the yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon or lime juice, and dill in a small bowl. Stir together to make a dressing.
- Pour the dressing over the salad. Toss to mix. Add salt and pepper to taste.