- 6 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup unsalted sunflower seeds
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup seasme seeds
- 3/4 cup honey
- 4 tbs vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 150C
- Combine the oats, sunflower seeds, almonds and sesame seeds in a large bowl.
- Pour honey and oil into a heatproof container and microwave until warm and runny
- Pour honey mixture over grains, and combine until they're well coated
- Spread mixture across two rimmed baking sheets (on baking paper) and bake for ~30min, stirring occasionally
- Remove from oven and cool before storing in dry airtight containers. Serves 12.