- 1 1/4 cups (275g) caster sugar
- 2 cups (300g) plain flour
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup sultanas
- 2 cups grated carrot
- 1 cup grated apple
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup plain or flavoured yogurt
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Icing sugar, to dust
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Use 18 paper cases to line muffin pans.
- Sift sugar, flour, cinnamon and powder into a large bowl.
- Add sultanas, carrot, apple, coconut and walnuts.
- In a separate bowl, beat together the eggs, oil and vanilla.
- Add to the dry ingredients and fold until just combined - do not overmix.
- Spoon into muffin pans and bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve dusted with icing sugar.